- To offer a high-quality academic training in Information Technology plus Business administration
- To capacitate students with the major skills in programming, programming languages, and network as well as manipulating applications software such as Spreadsheets and database management
- Study of contemporary theories in the social sciences and business administration
- To equip students with a theoretical understanding of debates relating to business management and enhance their abilities to apply such knowledge to businesses
- To enhance the skills of students, especially in relation to leadership, motivation and working with groups and in the planning, management, and evaluation of businesses
- To enhance participants’ understanding of research methodology on contemporary issues in their field and to facilitate learners to critically analyze these issues in the light of their own primary research and experience.
Upon completion of the training the graduate will have the following skills:
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Define, developed, and explain database concepts and develop a database using standard and appropriate software;
- Be able to undertake assigned tasks in networking and applications relating to business management
- Maintain teamwork and demonstrate leadership in executing projects
- Be able to obtain from stakeholders or customers the necessary information to prepare evaluation and assessment reports
- Have the capacity to properly undertake planning, organization, and staffing, directing, coordination, reporting, and budgeting.
- Have the ability to prepare business plans and understandings on complexities of modern businesses
- Be able to prepare periodic reports as required by the governing rules and regulations
- Conduct training and support activities beneficial to the community
Business Plus IT Degree Courses
- General Psychology
- Introduction to Computers
- Computer Applications
- Internet and Web Design
- Network Security
- Organizational Theory
- Professional Ethics