objectives of the programme
- To provide rigorous interdisciplinary research, education, and training towards peacemaking expertise.
- To educate the potential community and institutional leaders and politicians in the peace movement for communities, institutions, and organizations.
- To train the participants to become informed and active peace-makers in interpersonal, inter-group, interfaith, inter-regional, continental and international relations.
- To prepare the participants to creatively and skillfully become pillars of dialogue, freedom, justice, and democracy contributing towards developing a culture of peace and non-violence at all levels of society.
- To enable the participants to identify and analyze the root causes of conflict and violent behavior and learn the skills and methods to be used to achieve peace, justice, and sustainable development.