بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Requirements to apply KU Masters Programmes at HU
The following are requirements to apply KU Master’s Programme offered at HU:
- Intake for new students is twice per year: February and September
- Provide originals & copies of Degree and Transcript from recognized university
- Complete Application Form and sign
- Four recent passport size picture
- Copy of your ID ( Example- Passport)
- Pass aptitude test of English language (E.L.A.T)
- Pay $50.00 (Fifty) dollars) of Registration/Application Fee per academic year
- Pay $600.0 0(Six hundred dollars) of Tuition fee per semester. ($600X3=$1800.00)
- Examination’s fee of $50.00 (Fifty) at the end of each semester
- Graduation Fee of $300.00 (Three hundred dollars)
- Successful completion of KU required courses and VIVA (Dissertation defense)
- Hope University will offer lectures through week-end classes, DL, and visiting lecturers.
- Hope University will offering three months English Language course at extra cost for underperformers of E.L.A.T.
- Thesis writing and data analysis workshops fee of $600.00 (Six hundred).
- Invitation of KU Thesis Team (VIVA) fee $75.00 (Seventy five)
- Attestation letter fee is $25.00.
- Dissertation Book $50.00 (Fifty)
- Certificates delivery fee $50.00
- End of Semester Exams will take place at HU Examination Centers. However, if ten students or more are in a remote location, Hope University will send Invigilators if requested at an extra charge.
- Students will be awarded Kampala University Masters Degree upon completion of all requirements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you need further information.
(Hargeisa and Mogadishu)